Saturday, October 2, 2010




I still remember when the last time I cried.As I still remember I was cried a years ago.I was cried because I really missed my mum and dad so much because its my first time in my life I separate myself with my family.At this time I feel very lonely and do know what should I do.I was think that I should called my mum and express my feeling to her.Lastly I call my mum but I did not tell to her how much I miss her.I feel regret.After then,I feel very sad because at the time I still missed my mum so much.And finally I got a final decision.I want to go back and see my mum.I feel very excited to see my mum this week.Sometime I was not expected to cried when i missed someone.But I realize that when someone was missed her or his beloved so much,he or she will crying but it's depend on other people.And lastly,I feel very excited to see my mum and family again this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment